April 24, 2009 § 2 Comments
wow. Brave Star just graced me with a splash award!
The Splash Award is given to alluring, amusing, bewitching, impressive and inspiring blogs
1) Put the logo on your blog/post.
2) Nominate up to 9 blogs which allure, amuse, bewitch, impress or inspire you.
3) Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4) Let them know that they have been splashed by commenting on their blog.
5) Remember to link to the person from whom your received your Splash award.
i love brave star’s blog. she has incredible taste in art, music, poetry, and a gifted multimedia artist.
okay and now for my nominations:
fabmexicana gorgeous writing
imperfect patient syndrome incredible explorations of eating disorder, race, mental health system, gender, class
no snow here diva media justice organizer
poetic propaganda beautiful poet
flip flopping joy —breaking ground on the intersections of persona, political, blogging, and movement
jaded hippy some of the best of personal and intersectional resources
my ecdysis great writer
rebecca walker inspires me to speak my truth